Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Cool Midnight Express!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I posted about the 5 engine midnight before. It's the dumbest thing I have ever seen. 4 is enough. With 5 engines the boat will be WAY too heavy in the back, and they will begin to cavitate when you turn the boat. This could possibly be dangerous with the shadow controls that are required as the computer will automatically try to match the revs and possibly cause a spin out.

I can't believe the engine fell off, that's hilarious. Just shows what a bad idea it is to have that many engines on the back. You need some serious brackets to hold that up.

DUMB

It's a 37 Midnight.

Minihawk, it might behoove you not to say who your famous friends are. It sounds like you are either full of it, or trying to show off.
Thanks for posting this though.

Last edited by Hernando; 12-14-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Hernando
I posted about the 5 engine midnight before. It's the dumbest thing I have ever seen. 4 is enough. With 5 engines the boat will be WAY too heavy in the back, and they will begin to cavitate when you turn the boat. This could possibly be dangerous with the shadow controls that are required as the computer will automatically try to match the revs and possibly cause a spin out.

I can't believe the engine fell off, that's hilarious. Just shows what a bad idea it is to have that many engines on the back. You need some serious brackets to hold that up.

DUMB

It's a 37 Midnight.

Minihawk, it might behoove you not to say who your famous friends are. It sounds like you are either full of it, or trying to show off.
Thanks for posting this though.
Youre welcome. I'll have to search the 37 on Youtube, possibly there's a video of it running.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 12-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
I'm not allowed to post his number, sorry. I could get in trouble.

Which midnight express model is it?
ok, i understand.

maybe you could call the rapper and record you talking to him about one or three of the women that have had his baby this year?

a real outboard boat can do fine with 2.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
a real outboard boat can do fine with 2.
I guess you could say that. The Midnight I had would do fine with 2. However With three I have the benefit of an extra engine. Once, I had an engine quit on me on the way back from the keys, and I could still get on plane and cruise at 30knots with the 2 remaining engines. Plus the added weight will give the boat a better ride on rough seas. Four engines is too much, and 5 is overkill. You want a good balance. With Four you need an extra gas tank in the front, and you will ruin your fuel economy, not to mention you wont be going too much faster with 4. With 3 You get the extra speed at lower RPM and you have more range, you have that extra power that you sometimes need. I personally think that 3 engines is a must.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
Earlier this summer I spotted a Midnight with 4 outboards while out on Nantucket soundand I had to read up on it. As for the 5 outboards, I guess it's just very masculinity--The bigger the better.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:52 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by fat cab
+1, i didn't want to be the one to say it, Minihawk is friends with them
LOL. I have heard the tales of Minihawk

And this is not the Nike forum. I am pretty sure dropping Lil Wayne's name will only further reduce credibility here.

Last edited by BDP; 12-30-2009 at 01:57 PM.