Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Cool Midnight Express!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
^- you know DJ Khaled?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I take it this boat is for running cocaine

Old 12-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
^- you know DJ Khaled?
Yep. I know him thru Lil Wayne, who's number i have.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the boat doesnt belong to any of the guys in the pictures

Old 12-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
^^if you have wayne's number: post it here.

any boat that has to have 5 outboards to run well should be redesigned. (not that it runs well now, i dont know)

Old 12-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Yep. I know him thru Lil Wayne, who's number i have.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:34 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
The operators of that boat don't look like the sharpest tools in the shed either.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDP
The operators of that boat don't look like the sharpest tools in the shed either.
+1, i didn't want to be the one to say it, Minihawk is friends with them

Old 12-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
^^if you have wayne's number: post it here.

any boat that has to have 5 outboards to run well should be redesigned. (not that it runs well now, i dont know)
I'm not allowed to post his number, sorry. I could get in trouble.

Which midnight express model is it?

Old 12-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
It rented was for a video shoot, i saw the vid a couple days ago on t.v.

Quick Reply: Cool Midnight Express!