Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Apache pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Apache pics

I'm bored. Here are some awesome apache pictures I picked up on OSO.

Name:  Falcon CTC 08.jpg
Views: 3787
Size:  97.0 KB

Name:  Flyin Falcon 08.jpg
Views: 3438
Size:  185.5 KB

Name:  FLYING%20FALCON-1.jpg
Views: 3449
Size:  209.0 KB

Name:  Flying%20Falcon.jpg
Views: 3387
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  redcloudup.jpg
Views: 3119
Size:  206.3 KB

Old 10-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Name:  05-12-2007 04;16;12PM.jpg
Views: 3305
Size:  227.6 KB

Name:  900.jpg
Views: 2840
Size:  146.3 KB

Name:  a4.jpg
Views: 2748
Size:  121.6 KB

Name:  Apache OFFDUTY ST TROPEZ B 08 (Large).jpg
Views: 2794
Size:  163.3 KB

Name:  scan.jpg
Views: 2680
Size:  223.1 KB

Name:  Summer 2009 7-4-09 020.jpg
Views: 2652
Size:  153.2 KB

Old 10-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Speak of the devil....He's back

Old 10-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Shadow
Speak of the devil....He's back
I've been back for awhile.

Name:  05-12-2007 04;04;03PM.jpg
Views: 2507
Size:  181.6 KB

Name:  28629.jpg
Views: 2266
Size:  18.9 KB

Name:  apache1.jpg
Views: 2189
Size:  7.2 KB

Name:  apa.jpg
Views: 2503
Size:  262.1 KB

Name:  DSCF7271 (Large).jpg
Views: 2811
Size:  235.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1051 (2).JPG
Views: 2223
Size:  138.1 KB

Old 10-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Do people really believe those paint schemes look good???

Old 10-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
I never could understand the point of those type of boats. Can you enlighten me on the appeal? Is it just he wind in your face going 70-80 mph on the water (estimate since I have no idea what they do performance wise).

I grew up with ski boats and skiiing/wakeboarding. While in highschool I worked for a friend of the family who built and raced open cockpit hydro drag boats. The big offshore boats like these seem to be tame compared to sitting in a small seat with a parachute strapped to the back of your neck.

Please don't take this the wrong way as I'm not trying to bash these boats or anyone who is into them. I have never experienced them and my lack of knowledge leads me to not understand the appeal, thus my question.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Example:

Old 10-24-2009, 02:43 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
that ass in the middle needs to be worked

Minihawk is a tough guy....he just won`t quit...
I like that

Old 10-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^Agreed on both counts...

Old 10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RDuke
That's gotta be a photoshop!!!!

Quick Reply: Apache pics