Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Fearless 28' - A Boat to Match your CGT

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 08:30 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Fearless 28' - A Boat to Match your CGT

PORSCHE DESIGN PRESS RELEASE

Fearless Yacht Yachts 28
The Fearless 28 is a luxury speed boat that can be defined as the perfect fusion of performance and aesthetics. Thanks to its singular design and state-of-the-art materials and construction methods, this yacht has created a new standard of excellence in the luxury speedboat segment. The subtle shape expresses the functionality and clarity of modern design. The exterior and interior are characterized by technical finesse, power and elegance. The unique design is continued in the cockpit.

High-quality material such as the custom hand-fit teak cockpit flooring and the adjustable sport bucket seats with ergonomic bolster support create rich, styling surroundings for its passengers. The automotive-inspired dashboard provides instinctive controls. All these features craft this perfect blend of performance, engineering and elegant and luxurious design.

Porsche Design Studio in Zell am See, Austria, stands for the distinctive, timeless and unmistakable design signature that characterizes all of the Porsche Design Group’s products. The studio also does work for other companies in the areas of industrial and product design. The project Fearless 28 is one of these works.

Attached Images     
Old 02-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
that first pic almost looks like a PS but its a good looking boat, I would personally get it in a deep blue w/ darker wood accents but its a stunning boat.

whats powering it? it looks like a single so Im going to have to assume its a std. 496HO/525efi type deal...

Old 02-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I believe all those pics are renderings Craigger, either way lovely boat!

Old 02-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Only available in silver. I posted a video about it in the boat section.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Brian H is an unknown quantity at this point
can't wakeboard on it,
can't have chicks laying on the front,

I don't see the point of it...

Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brian H
can't wakeboard on it,
can't have chicks laying on the front,

I don't see the point of it...
Especially given the price!

Old 02-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
550Hp Dodge engine

Originally Posted by Ara
Especially given the price!

besides that, it has a Dodge motor!
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/02...gn-fitted.html

Old 02-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
I think you have a choice of power. I have seen oone with a Merc 600SCi and a 525EFI. But the Ilmor V-10's are becmong more popular.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ara
I think you have a choice of power. I have seen oone with a Merc 600SCi and a 525EFI. But the Ilmor V-10's are becmong more popular.

I would expect (for the cost and "porsche design") a cgt motor, nothing else!