Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Props to Premier (Chris) for great customer service!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
got_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished road
Props to Premier (Chris) for great customer service!

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris / Sam and the guys at Premier.....

A few weeks back I noticed a tear in the clear bra from my lower chin spoiler and since I was just passing through, I dropped by to see Premier around 5pm on Friday to get an estimate. I spoke to a guy named Chris and also met their detailier as well. They were working overtime as usual and had the assortment of F-cars and a silver BlackSeries AMG.

I didn't expect the work to be done right away but Chris gave me a quote and really took the time to explain to me how they can fix it. He then offered to take care of it right on the spot while I waited (took maybe 45min) to complete and they even cleaned my front bumper of bugs

I'm a happy man and the repair looks great!

thanks guys,
rick

Old 07-21-2008, 02:37 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Premier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Rick for the feedback! I'll pass this along to Kris. We always appreciate compliments!