Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Sinking: E55

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 05:26 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Sinking: E55

sorry this i phone photo was the best i could do.. it was a damn stormout that day....
me and my bro w/ poppa MTK were laughing our asses off... these 2 poor 'homely' wanna be milf's sank, the car died.... the towtruck drove right past them.....

moral of the story: always carry any hi def camera!

Old 01-29-2008, 05:28 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
is the rain situation really that bad over there? called one of my associates today and his office is flooded, they had to take the day off. madness...

Old 01-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Banned Forever
Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah - it was pretty scary. A couple days ago the manhole covers in San Mateo were overflowing with water and they had to put sandbags around it. My wipers had to be changed and apparently everyone else had the same idea...

According to the guy in Autozone the biggest seller is wipers when it rains.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:35 AM
MTK
Banned
that E55 simply "shut down" when it went through that mini lake.... wehn the gals opened the doors to get out all the water went inside the car.

scary

Old 01-29-2008, 12:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
now that is scary

Old 01-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Hydrolock

Old 01-29-2008, 01:41 PM
MTK
Banned
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
Hydrolock

what is hydrolock?

Old 01-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MTK
what is hydrolock?
It's game over for that e55. Was that pic taken next to Pacific Athletic Club?

From wikipedia:

In automotive terminology, a hydrolock (short for hydraulic lock) is the immobilization of an engine's pistons by a liquid (usually water, hence the prefix "hydro-"). Hydrolocking occurs when liquid fills a cylinder on the intake stroke and, due to the incompressibility of a liquid, makes the compression stroke impossible. This, in turn, prevents the entire engine from turning, and can cause significant engine damage if one attempts to forcibly turn over or start the engine. Typically, connecting rods will be bent, making the engine uneconomical to repair.

Old 01-29-2008, 02:00 PM
MTK
Banned
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
It's game over for that e55. Was that pic taken next to Pacific Athletic Club?

From wikipedia:

In automotive terminology, a hydrolock (short for hydraulic lock) is the immobilization of an engine's pistons by a liquid (usually water, hence the prefix "hydro-"). Hydrolocking occurs when liquid fills a cylinder on the intake stroke and, due to the incompressibility of a liquid, makes the compression stroke impossible. This, in turn, prevents the entire engine from turning, and can cause significant engine damage if one attempts to forcibly turn over or start the engine. Typically, connecting rods will be bent, making the engine uneconomical to repair.

SUCKS!!!

we saw that happen to 2 cars in the Century 12 parking lot before and after we saw RAMBO!

Old 01-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Banned Forever
Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, that basically means they have to total out the car, huh? I guess Miss Cougar is getting a new ride!