Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

24 hours of lemons Team Santa Cruz

Old 04-23-2008, 12:52 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
24 hours of lemons Team Santa Cruz

We will be running our 4th 24 hours event on May 10-11, 2008 at
Altamont Motorsports Park, Tracy CA. We will be driving the same car that we have ran in every other race, our trusty 1895 1/2 Porsche 944. This car has been amazing, and just keeps on ticking. Our theme for this upcomming race is TOP GUN so look out for Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins being played very loud as we dominate the competition.

If you have never heard of this event check out the website at The 24 Hours of LeMons and be sure to check out our awesome videos at Flash03

I hope to see everyone in the bay area out there, and I know some fellow 6speeders are running in this event as well. Come cheer us on, and check out some of the coolest racing you will ever see in your life. I'll post some pics of our race car in it's current stage soon.
Flash03

Attached Images