Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Any Mobile Car Wash Services in the Bay Area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spencer is on a distinguished roadSpencer is on a distinguished roadSpencer is on a distinguished road
Any Mobile Car Wash Services in the Bay Area?

Curious if anyone knows of, or uses a mobile car washing service in the bay area? I've tossed the idea around since I'm always busy on the weekends and hate waiting at the higher end places in town. This seems like the best way to go. Just leave the car in the driveway, and its magically clean...

Also curious what they charge?

Any info/references would be appreciated.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
UCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura about
There is a company that my work uses, they offer car washes while you are at work, they do it in the parking lot. I haven't tried it because I don't trust that they use clean sponges/towels, etc. and wont give me swirl marks. I only trust myself to wash the car unless it is being done by a detailer. But it might be worth a shot. I'll get the name of the place and post it.
Andy

Old 02-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TunaRollz is an unknown quantity at this point
dont forget about bob @ auto concierge