Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Greetings from SoFl

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Greetings from SoFl

Hello Everyone! I am on instagram and LAMB0P0WER. My instagram name is : LamborghiniKS and my LP username is : Raginbull.

I joined this forum a few days ago. I have been reading threads for a few weeks and I am finally getting around to posting. My LP username was taken so I decided to mix it up with my other favorite car company, Pagani. I'll get around to explaining the meaning behind the user name sometime in the near future.

Nice to meet all of you and I look forward to joining in some of your discussions.

Best,
Kris
Miami Beach, FL

Old 06-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
welcome to team Kris! enjoy your stay over at the team

Old 06-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thank You!

Old 06-04-2014, 01:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Kris,

I'm on IG as well and we've shared some pics My handle is @speedlist -- How's the Veneno treating you so far?

Old 06-04-2014, 01:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
PS - Kris or any other Pagani fans, feel free to use this avatar if you wish!

Name:  Kris_u.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  34.0 KB

Old 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Hello Everyone! I am on instagram and LAMB0P0WER. My instagram name is : LamborghiniKS and my LP username is : Raginbull.
Went to follow you on Instagram and already do.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Hi Kris,

I'm on IG as well and we've shared some pics My handle is @speedlist -- How's the Veneno treating you so far?
Thanks! I'll follow you. The Veneno is great but I've been enjoying the 50th Aventador Roadster more since we've had such incredible convertible weather! I hope all is well!

Old 06-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by DJ
PS - Kris or any other Pagani fans, feel free to use this avatar if you wish!

Attachment 127112
I'm still trying to figure out how to use a pic of my car as an avatar in here. 😁👍

Old 06-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Dave M
Went to follow you on Instagram and already do.
Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Old 06-05-2014, 10:45 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
I'm still trying to figure out how to use a pic of my car as an avatar in here. 😁👍
Added one for you.