Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Greetings from SoFl

Old 06-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by X70AZH
Hey Kris. It's Matt we met on Wednesday at Kerbecks. Glad to see you on here now too.

It was great to meet you!

Old 06-07-2014, 06:02 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't checked the board for ages and came back just in time to see that the most passionate Lamborghini collector I've ever heard about joined the Team

Congrats on the Veneno, definitely the rarest and most exotic supercar of the decade, and I'm really looking forward to see your Huayra because if your LP720 is anything to tell it'll be looking really great for sure

Old 06-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by D55L
Haven't checked the board for ages and came back just in time to see that the most passionate Lamborghini collector I've ever heard about joined the Team

Congrats on the Veneno, definitely the rarest and most exotic supercar of the decade, and I'm really looking forward to see your Huayra because if your LP720 is anything to tell it'll be looking really great for sure
Thank you for the kind words!

Pagani has been a dream car of mine for over 10 years. It is very exciting! I look forward to sharing the build and experience on here.

Old 06-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think its excellent that a guy who actually owns such a gem as a Veneno is as passionate about exotics, as someone like myself that dreams and fantasises about owning such a car.
One tends to think, true owners take it for granted and don't care. So its great to see that there is as much passion and excitement from you as there is from a dreamer like myself! Enjoy your collection in good health, and maybe one day I will be lucky enough to see, some of it sometime. Cheers Alan W

Old 06-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by alan w
I think its excellent that a guy who actually owns such a gem as a Veneno is as passionate about exotics, as someone like myself that dreams and fantasises about owning such a car.
One tends to think, true owners take it for granted and don't care. So its great to see that there is as much passion and excitement from you as there is from a dreamer like myself! Enjoy your collection in good health, and maybe one day I will be lucky enough to see, some of it sometime. Cheers Alan W

Thank You! I hope you get to drive and own the cars of your dreams too.

Old 06-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Been following you on ig and remember your posts from LP. Welcome aboard!

Old 06-14-2014, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by slavik
Been following you on ig and remember your posts from LP. Welcome aboard!

Thank you!

Old 06-25-2014, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
Glad to see a owner of a true special car, being a true petrolhead.

welcome to TS. don't be shy and show and explain your feelings about cars. its always nice to know things about cars that probably we'll never drive.

Search this Thread