Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SkyLineOne is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello

Hi,

Just wanted to say Hi, I am new and happy to join and lean new thing's.

I have a 2013 Skyline CVK36.

Thank you

Old 07-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure what a Skyline CVK36 is; can you post some pics?

Old 07-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to the Team rookie!

Hey Winch I found this pics of the "CVK36 Skyline", the full name is: G37 CVK36 Skyline GT-P Coupe.

Looks good.

Last edited by Zambrano; 07-12-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I guessing maybe he hasn't changed his location yet.

In the US that's the Infiniti G37.

I'm aware of the name change in other countries though, or thought it was maybe a Nissan Skyline. I think the weird (to me) numbers also through me off.

Still def. a nice car though, the VQ engines sound great!

Old 07-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team.