Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

intro

Old 01-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
anderskt is an unknown quantity at this point
intro

new here, this is the rig. 03' A4, slammed, gutted cat, forge007, electronic boost controller and diode mod. not much, but its what i got.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I digg the pics, when are we hitting up Defiant MAN?

Old 01-09-2011, 02:25 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
merge please

Old 01-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I owe you a few beers my friend. DEFIANT!!!! Just Do It

Old 01-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by IIVVX
merge please
i know, i know. it was an accident... didnt mean to post 2 threads. my bad.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
i know dude....defiant is gonna have to be a must, soon.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Welcome to the Team! Good to see someone else with an older German sedan on here. I've got a '02 325i myself. Anyways, sick A4.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:34 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Love your B6, although a little too low for my taste. You just reminded me how much I miss my S4.

Oh, and thanks for contributing to my country's economy by your choice of roof rack brand

Old 01-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Bennett
Welcome to the Team! Good to see someone else with an older German sedan on here. I've got a '02 325i myself. Anyways, sick A4.
thanks dude.