Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Yet another member intro thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 10:38 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by O-Ace
Sorry, I don't follow F1 racing.
off with his head

Old 12-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
I'd just like to say I have no idea who this guys is...

I kid I kid! Welcome O-Ace! I'm sleeping in tomorrow but i think we'll make a million or two in the S&P by lunch even with the late start...

Old 12-30-2008, 12:33 AM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by O-Ace
Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of my bike. It's a stock ZX6R in the black special edition paint scheme. Here's a photo I found online:
That's one of my favorite paint schemes on the 6. I know someone selling a full Akrapovic titanium system for it if you're interested.

Old 12-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
O-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SAB
That's one of my favorite paint schemes on the 6. I know someone selling a full Akrapovic titanium system for it if you're interested.
Sweet...I love the Akrapovic system. PM sent

Old 12-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
O-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to beholdO-Ace is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by daedalus
I kid I kid! Welcome O-Ace! I'm sleeping in tomorrow but i think we'll make a million or two in the S&P by lunch even with the late start...
No worries...it's just money

Old 12-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
there he is......bout time you showed up to the party

Old 12-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by .:Raul
there he is......bout time you showed up to the party
My invite got lost in the mail

Old 12-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS. I remember you from the 6, love your TT. If you and Daedalus have any good investment tips, do share.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Raz5219
Welcome to TS. I remember you from the 6, love your TT. If you and Daedalus have any good investment tips, do share.
We both day-trade the S&P500 index futures, so don't really have any "investment" tips since we're out of the market, and in cash at the end of every day. Daedalus might have more insight; I personally don't know where this market is headed in the long run. I feel safer shorting than going long in this market though. If I come across anything interesting, I'll be sure to post it in the Business section.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Daedalus has no insight... But if you were curious into the meandering thoughts of a traders mind I think short term I think were heading up, longer term we are going low, maybe dow 5k.

Don't let O-Ace fool you... he actually does know where the market is headed in the long run, he just wants to keep it to himself