Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

BMW HP4 / Triumph Speed Triple R

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 12:50 PM
mka
Teamspeed Junior Member
mka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up BMW HP4 / Triumph Speed Triple R

Still very cold here in my region (Switzerland, Austria)
Today I did the first short ride with the two new motorcycles.
Both of course with a different character, but impressive.

Attached Images  
Old 04-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mka
Still very cold here in my region (Switzerland, Austria)
Today I did the first short ride with the two new motorcycles.
Both of course with a different character, but impressive.
Nice collection! Where do you live in Switzerland? I'm from Geneva.

What do you think about the HP4, big difference between this and the S1000RR?

Old 04-07-2013, 03:36 AM
mka
Teamspeed Junior Member
mka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Alex_991

Liechtenstein. With only 25 km it´s too early for a clear impression about the HP4. It`s also not so easy to become a clear picture on public streets in Switzerland but of course the HP4 is a very impressive bike. Perhaps actual the most impressive.
Between the new Speed Triple R and my old one from 2006 there is a clear difference: brakes, shifting and of course the Öhlins.
BR mka

Old 10-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
HP4 is great bike..Congrats..
More info on the GTR please?

Old 10-22-2013, 03:34 PM
mka
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by JB 007
HP4 is great bike..Congrats..
More info on the GTR please?
The GTR is from 2009, no poblems so far and I am really happy with the car.
Some small modifications like Akrapovic, Alcon ...

See also
https://teamspeed.com/forums/japanes...ml#post1199027