Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercharged 2015 Corvette Z06 Breaks Cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SpeedEvo
Now we wait 1 full year for it to hit dealerships.
I know! I read and re-read that many times! Available in 2015? What is it, a presentation of a new car or a tease???

Old 01-14-2014, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I've missed it. What is the MSRP of this car?

Old 01-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That racecar...WOW.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GTCole
I guess I've missed it. What is the MSRP of this car?
in the video presentation he said "less than 100k".

Old 01-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by koizu
in the video presentation he said "less than 100k".
and that with every available option you could add to it. So if you don't do the ZO7 package you could see closer to $90K.

No doubt dollar for dollar the best super car out there bar none.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
The one thing about the new Vette that I'm not feeling at all, is that rear end. Looks like total mess IMO.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy confirmed that there won't be a ZR1

Old 01-15-2014, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Another question for discussion: I've seen several ZR1's on the track. They can't handle it. I don't mean from speed or times, but the supercharger aspect. There is way too much heat saturation so the car can only do 4 laps and then it's gonna blow. I wonder how this car will react to that situation? Clearly the HP and torque numbers on this car have my interest high. Just wait til you get the restrictive exhaust off this car and let it breathe!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to that sound.

I think they designed the rear end to look terrible. That may be the only view you get of the car.

Old 01-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Looking for the Z06 i'm curious to know how would look the ZR1. It's a shame it won't be produced.
Anyone know why? sales problem?

Old 01-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
Looking for the Z06 i'm curious to know how would look the ZR1. It's a shame it won't be produced.
Anyone know why? sales problem?
Probably because the Z06 is a better performer than the previous generation's ZR1. I doubt GM has the resources left to design a car even better than the Z06.

Quick Reply: Supercharged 2015 Corvette Z06 Breaks Cover