Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Spy photos: 2015 Mustang Shows Its Face

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute

Name:  Ford-Mustang-Erlkoenig-fotoshowBigImage-57df5111-711827.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  85.2 KB

Evos-Inspired Face, Ecoboost four-cylinder engines, 400 lbs. of weight loss...

Name:  Ford-Mustang-Erlkoenig-fotoshowBigImage-761515df-711828.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  70.6 KB

Name:  Ford-Mustang-Erlkoenig-fotoshowBigImage-5c883e47-711829.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  70.5 KB

Name:  Ford-Mustang-Erlkoenig-fotoshowBigImage-426839c8-711833.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  65.7 KB

Name:  Ford-Mustang-Erlkoenig-fotoshowBigImage-57250c79-711835.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  64.2 KB

Name:  Ford-Mustang-Erlkoenig-fotoshowBigImage-fb861700-711841.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  78.5 KB

Source: Auto Motor und Sport

Last edited by Amzamus; 08-23-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so happy they're going to be putting the eco boosts in them. Not so happy that they're staying with he catfish mouths grill.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
The style is certainly better than that of what I had previously expected, but I'm still not 100% sold on it. However, like the rear-end change for 2013 I'm sure that this, too, will grow on me.

I will say that while the Eco-Boost option will appeal to a lot of people, I personally don't think that it will live up to the expectations that everyone is placing on it. The motor is not free of its bugs just yet and it has a while to go before it is a real contender.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tyler
The style is certainly better than that of what I had previously expected, but I'm still not 100% sold on it. However, like the rear-end change for 2013 I'm sure that this, too, will grow on me.

I will say that while the Eco-Boost option will appeal to a lot of people, I personally don't think that it will live up to the expectations that everyone is placing on it. The motor is not free of its bugs just yet and it has a while to go before it is a real contender.
Ive got a '12 F150 ecoboost, and no engine in its class can touch it. The only problem I forsee with the mustang is Mustangs should be instant power and torque, and the ecoboost tends to have a 1-2 second lag.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CMcNam is an unknown quantity at this point
I definitely want this to be a huge update for the Mustang. I would love to see it brought into the modern era, and IRS as well as the Ecoboost motors are a step in the right direction. I'm still reserved based on the spy photos, but I am hopeful this facelift will bring Ford to the front of the international community. Just based off the pictures, I think it looks like a good platform that aftermarket companies are going to have a field day with, and the specs make it even more competitive.