Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Tesla Model S on Jay Leno's Garage

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Tesla Model S on Jay Leno's Garage

Love this car!

Old 10-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
Saw this earlier^^^^ I didn't really know much about this car before this video, but I really like it!! Dare I say I like it more than the Fisker?

Old 10-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like this car. The rear end looks just great imo!
Nothing like other electric boring cars.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously looks AMAZING; love the nav. screen / display in the center console as well!

Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mrbloodmuffins is an unknown quantity at this point
I am ok with electric cars but things like air conditioning and especially heating can mess with your range. the extreme examples of this are the GeeWiz and the Hammerhead i eagle thrust geoff which loose power when you put the indicators on.

Personally I feel that the future of cars is natural gas because the internal combustion engine is an important thing to maintain.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM
ddk
Teamspeed Junior Member
ddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished road
Here are some pictures of someone taking delivery of one. It really does look great.

Attached Images     
Old 12-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
it is the most viable electric car. it is unfortunately too expensive at over $100k. the lower trim ones at $60k aren't be made yet

i hope to get an EV from Toyota with license from Tesla some day. i think Toyota's mighty manufacturing engineering will bring EV to more regular consumers.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by djantlive
it is the most viable electric car. it is unfortunately too expensive at over $100k. the lower trim ones at $60k aren't be made yet

i hope to get an EV from Toyota with license from Tesla some day. i think Toyota's mighty manufacturing engineering will bring EV to more regular consumers.
Seriouly Tesla is the next Apple. Their product is beyond amazing!! And toyota will benifit alot from beeing one of the backers of Tesla, they will benifit in terms of technology maily

Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
4thirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the tech inside these things.