Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

How good does the new Viper sound? This Good.

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by The Artist
There is something wrong with the profile..it squats in the middle, as if a giant put his finger on the roof and pushed it down until it broke like a kit kat..
That is because its top is supposed to resemble a snake head... always has.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Higher Rez of the interior? Looks sharp!

Just needs some hot HRE or ADV's!

Old 09-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds almost the same as it did 20yrs ago! But this snake is a bit tame though! At about the same price as the 991 and the insane horsepower of a Shelby GT 500, not too bad at all!

Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great, i like the deeper American sound, it can be nice to here something that doest sound so whiny

Old 09-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SLS Qatar is on a distinguished roadSLS Qatar is on a distinguished roadSLS Qatar is on a distinguished roadSLS Qatar is on a distinguished road
The video doesn't work with me. It say's "the uploader has not made this video available in your country"

does anyone have another link?

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 09-12-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
The video doesn't work with me. It say's "the uploader has not made this video available in your country"

does anyone have another link?
It's possible that some music in the video was blocked in your country, or just that the uploader specified where they want the video to be viewed.

You're not missing much, though. Trust me.

Sent from my PG06100 using teamspeed

Old 09-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
There is something wrong with the profile..it squats in the middle, as if a giant put his finger on the roof and pushed it down until it broke like a kit kat..
I knew i wasn't the only one that felt this way. It seems to be pushed down in the middle and pop back up at the front and back.

It also doesn't sound all that great to me. It sounds nice but im not impressed.

That interior is really cool and if they can provide a real-life quality exactly like what we see in the pictures then they have a winner. Normally you expect dodge interiors to be crap.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
The interior I believe is a real life shot.

Check out the vid Jay Leno put up on YouTube. They bought it around his garage. Shows the car in detail.

Search for it, otherwise I'll post it up when I get home.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow looks and sounds mean! I agree, finally they have an interior that matches the price a bit better.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Who Am I?
CAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond repute
8.4 liters is ****ing ridiculous