Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Madison's first photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Looks good, except for the grille (my opinion of course).

Nice mod list, any engine shots?

Old 08-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
It is aftermarket, and its not cheap, nor does it look it. Stock grilles look terrible and black wont go with the blue if I have chrome rims. You're the only person who has ever said that to me. In fact, usually people compliment the grille first. The grille stays.
No need to get defense about it, just stating my opinion.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice

Old 08-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by RFFG
Looks good, except for the grille (my opinion of course).

Nice mod list, any engine shots?
Unfortunately no engine shots. It isn't very clean under there. Let me get some dress up stuff and clean it and I'll take pics for you lol

Old 08-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by R O B I N
WOW! That looks great!!! Did you use PS?

Old 08-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
My view at night:

Attached Images  
Old 08-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
It's a bit noisy but i tried my best. :3

DSCN1455_Edit on Flickr

Last edited by Mixtape; 08-20-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks again Mixtape! That's such a great photo!

Old 08-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Well here it is, i'm eating dinner so it was a little rushed but let me know what you think, if you want me to change it just let me know.

Attached Images  
Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dude that looks great! you can change the font if it bugs you, I'll admit it isnt the greatest....but "I'm still gonna use this avatar for now haha it looks great!

Quick Reply: Madison's first photoshoot