Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Madison's first photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Madison's first photoshoot

After many requests for more pictures of my Mustang GT in my introduction thread, I realized that in her 6 years of life, there have been very, very few pictures taken of her. So I decided to take a trip out to the backroads with a buddy (Old Ellicott City area for those in MD), blast around for a bit, and then give her a proper mini-photoshoot. This was my first attempt at a photoshoot with any car and my gear consists of a $450 Nikon point and shoot, so it isn't the best, but I do what I can. Any critism or pointers are more than welcome from anyone, and it is all very appreciated and hopefully will improve my photography skills. But, without further ado, here is Madison's first photoshoot, starting with my top 5 favorites from the day (in no order) and then the rest (along with some other random pictures that I could scrounge up):

Last edited by GrayTT; 08-11-2012 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Just added spaces between the pic
Old 08-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well the photos are being very annoying when it comes to posting them all on here, so here is the link to my Flickr Photostream with the rest of the pictures from today. Above is just a nice preview

Flickr: Philly2Pixburgh's Photostream

Old 08-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Nice choice of location!
Next step should be tinting out the tail lights and side markers.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks! I thought about that for a while but I decided against it. I didn't think it would look good with the wheels and also I get a surprising amount of people on the road that think I'm stock with exhaust and rims (or even a V6 lol). I guess the gauges are angled in my favor haha but I want to keep it as sleeper as possible so I think I'm done with exterior mods.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Thanks! I thought about that for a while but I decided against it. I didn't think it would look good with the wheels and also I get a surprising amount of people on the road that think I'm stock with exhaust and rims (or even a V6 lol). I guess the gauges are angled in my favor haha but I want to keep it as sleeper as possible so I think I'm done with exterior mods.
Oh yeah i hear you, that certainly is a good reason. I wasn't saying it looks bad, it looks great and it's easy to tell you put a lot of work and heart into this beast. Just saying what i would do, but you have not made any bad choices with this car whatsoever. Upload some sound clips and pulls sometime!
Cheers

Old 08-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Oh yeah i hear you, that certainly is a good reason. I wasn't saying it looks bad, it looks great and it's easy to tell you put a lot of work and heart into this beast. Just saying what i would do, but you have not made any bad choices with this car whatsoever. Upload some sound clips and pulls sometime!
Cheers
Thanks dude it means a lot coming from teamspeeders! I am taking a little Roadtrip with some buddies tonight with some GoPros, so I will try to get those videos up ASAP

Old 08-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
if you had a nice camera and processing software, these would be fantastic, but they are still really good, nice shots and car.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by texanphotography
if you had a nice camera and processing software, these would be fantastic, but they are still really good, nice shots and car.
Thanks a lot! Do you know of any free programs just to mess around with to try and make them a little better?

Old 08-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Posts in the nude.
You can download Photoshop CS5 for free if you know how to torrent. Or i could take a crack at them sometime.
PM me if you want a link to the copy i downloaded.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
^Torrent=awesome

Quick Reply: Madison's first photoshoot