Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

New Member Introduction - Blue Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
to TS buddy! My first 2 cars were Mustangs, and I loved them both.

Words of advice so you actually stick around:

1- Have. Thick. Skin.
2- No whining.
3- We joke like men here, so don't take things too seriously.

Follow those rules, and make sure to hit back; you'll fit in just fine.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS Seth. Nice looking Mustang.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mustang owner and Lambo fanboy. You and member H2Oskier are going to get along so well! All kidding aside, welcome to the forum!

Old 07-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Nice 'Stang! Welcome to the Team.

Old 07-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks everybody! Don't worry, I have tough skin (and a hard head) haha.

Originally Posted by R O B I N
Why so much hate ? Is that this difficult to share your point of view nicely ?
Haha let him hate. I don't want to be a hipster, and I thought it was my right to use free photo taking apps what do I know right?

Old 07-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Ah another mid-Atlantic guy. Welcome. Make sure to check out the mid-Atlantic section.

I also lived at home a little bit and paid rent. No shame there. I hope you're going to school though, either college or a trade.
Yep I definitely will be checking there often! Although I am going to a CC at the moment, I am just finishing up my AA and plan to return for a BS

Old 07-28-2012, 04:29 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team! I like the stuff youve done to the stang. Any pics of your pop's ride?

Old 07-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ljg
Welcome to the Team! I like the stuff youve done to the stang. Any pics of your pop's ride?
Thanks! Only a few at the moment, but check this thread:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/991-997...carrera-s.html

Old 07-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Yep I definitely will be checking there often! Although I am going to a CC at the moment, I am just finishing up my AA and plan to return for a BS
Again, I did the same thing. Stay in school - everything else comes afterward.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Again, I did the same thing. Stay in school - everything else comes afterward.
Thanks! I definitely will!

Quick Reply: New Member Introduction - Blue Mustang