Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Modern Muscle (https://teamspeed.com/forums/modern-muscle/)
-   -   New Member Introduction - Blue Mustang (https://teamspeed.com/forums/modern-muscle/74732-new-member-introduction-blue-mustang.html)

TheStigSC 07-28-2012 12:39 AM

New Member Introduction - Blue Mustang

3 Attachment(s)
Well I've been on here for a while and I think it's time I finally introduce myself. My name is Seth and I live in the Howard County area of Maryland. I am a 19 year old that pays his own way and I pride myself in that. Although I do live with my parents, I do pay rent and pay for everything else I own/operate. I drive a 2006 Blue Mustang with a Kenne Bell twin screw 2.6L supercharger running 8.5 lbs of boost and a ton of suspension work done (Ford Racing shocks, springs, front and rear anti roll bars, Roush lower control arms). The car is lowered about 1.5in from stock and puts out around 525whp with about 475ft-lbs. It also has a Hurst short shifter and a whole audio set-up (pioneer headunit, Polk speakers and amps, kicker sub). The only exterior mods are a billet grille and BBS RS-GT's. The car is a ton of fun to drive and will kill most things short of exotics (at least around here) and everything else is just as fast as exotics anyway. In my opinion, it's setup pretty similar to a Ford track mustang. Not sure about future plans. Maybe a little more boost, but at this point, it's not about win or lose, because everyone going faster is having just as much fun :) I've never been a mustang guy. In fact, I was always kind of an import junkie (and a huge Lambo fanboy at heart) but this car has just been so impressive to me and I truly feel it is a one of a kind, or at least a member of a dying breed or muscle cars. Teamspeed seems to be the best online forum for all around automotive enthusiasts and I'm excited to be a part of the community. Here are some pictures, and I hope you enjoy!

Dutchnick 07-28-2012 02:40 AM

Welcome to TS!

Ogaleicrum 07-28-2012 05:18 AM

Welcome to TS.

Ok, enough with that instagram shit.
If you want to be a hipster buy a lomo.

Chris from Cali 07-28-2012 06:18 AM

Ah another mid-Atlantic guy. Welcome. Make sure to check out the mid-Atlantic section.

I also lived at home a little bit and paid rent. No shame there. I hope you're going to school though, either college or a trade.

VKING 07-28-2012 06:27 AM

:welcome:

R O B I N 07-28-2012 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum (Post 1369596)
Welcome to TS.

Ok, enough with that instagram shit.
If you want to be a hipster buy a lomo.

Why so much hate ? Is that this difficult to share your point of view nicely ?

R O B I N 07-28-2012 08:37 AM

By the way, welcome buddy ;)

997carrerasblk06 07-28-2012 08:49 AM

:welcome: ask member Scott Davis for your new member rule book and welcome kit.

Alexscud 07-28-2012 09:08 AM

:welcome:

Green 07-28-2012 09:19 AM

Cool car, welcome!