Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: 2013 SRT Viper

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm I duno,

First time they release the gts before the rt10

Old 04-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
I don't know what you guys are on about. It looks like a Viper, only better.

The design team did a wonderful job. It looks more italian than the newest Ferrari.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
At the show now, awesome in person!
I think Im going to come this weekend...looks insane.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond repute
Love it. Is it me or do the tail lights look similar to the maserati gran turismo.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Holy crap! It's GORGEOUS!

Old 04-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ajs887
love it. Is it me or do the tail lights look similar to the maserati gran turismo.
No, I think that the tail lights look similar to the previous Vipers but with the modern touch of the carbon fiber.

Name:  SRT Viper GTS 2013 (6).jpg
Views: 489
Size:  130.2 KB

Name:  maserati-granturismo-sportgeneva201254.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  198.0 KB

Last edited by Amzamus; 04-04-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy $hit that thing is awesome! What a great side profile!

Old 04-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jdstyle is on a distinguished roadJdstyle is on a distinguished roadJdstyle is on a distinguished road
Anyone know what the price on this beauty will be and when it'll be available for purchase ?

Old 04-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ajs887
Love it. Is it me or do the tail lights look similar to the maserati gran turismo.
Its not just you...they look quite alot the same

Old 04-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely see a little agera in the front and Maser in the rear but it's hard to design something these days that looks entirely original. I'm glad they stuck to the original Viper's looks though. Only thing I don't like is the new emblem, little too Flying Lizard-esque, should've kept the original.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: 2013 SRT Viper