Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: 2013 SRT Viper

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
I like white. White and Black are going to look sick with black wheels. Wanna see the rear with those black Adv.1's and CF on those taillights on a black GTS. Would look mean.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Funkyskunk2
Ten of my poorly edited colors here:
I like the blue and the withe ones, the black one doesn't look bad, but I prefer the snakeskin green.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My first favorite car was (and still is) the Viper RT/10.
I really liked the SRT/10 but as some people already mentioned; the interior was not modern.

With this new Viper that problem is gone, the interior looks great and the exterior looks like a Viper should look like.
It's a good thing that they've improved every little part of the car without losing the little details that all the previous Vipers had.

I think that this Viper looks great and is a true supercar, it's not a simple muscle-car any more.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road

The SRT has leather and vinyl wrapped interior, the GTS is all leather. Contrasting red stitching is only available on the GTS. Alcantara headliner optional on GTS. Nav optional on base SRT. 9 speaker system standard.

Track package consists of two piece Stoptech rotors, lightweight wheels, track biased tires.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting. I think saving money and going with the regular SRT and using that money saved to upgrade it would be better. Is it just me or is that SRT hood more aggressive than the GTS hood lol? New wheels/tires, suspension, exhaust, etc. and will probably be cheaper than the GTS.

Are these official pictures or just guesses regarding the standard GTS? Want to see what you get for interior on the base.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
Main differences I see from here: http://www.drivesrt.com/assets/revea...spec-sheet.pdf

Curb Weight, lb. (kg)

3,354 (1,521.4) – Viper model
3,297 (1,495.5) – Viper model with SRT Track
Package
3,431 (1,556.3) – Viper GTS model
3,374 (1,530.4) – Viper GTS model with SRT
Track Package

Viper 2-mode with launch control
(Full-on, Full-off)
Viper GTS 4-mode with launch control (Full-on, Sport,
Track, Full-off)

Old 04-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the standard look.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JDM135
Interesting. I think saving money and going with the regular SRT and using that money saved to upgrade it would be better. Is it just me or is that SRT hood more aggressive than the GTS hood lol? New wheels/tires, suspension, exhaust, etc. and will probably be cheaper than the GTS.

Are these official pictures or just guesses regarding the standard GTS? Want to see what you get for interior on the base.
I can't confirm if thats the real srt or not. There are errors in the option sheet like listing front tires as 275 wide even though they are 295. Also gts blue is not listed as a colour even though it is stated elsewhere in the press release. I just hope it's available on the srt.

I saw a gen 4 and a gen 2 coupe on the road today and think I may need to head down to the dodge dealer once the initial flood of orders dies down.

Old 04-08-2012, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
Old 04-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
And original red

Photo Album - Imgur

Since the other red looked brown on the other computer.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: 2013 SRT Viper