Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

(finally) I bought a Ford GT

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 04:28 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
You made the right choice indeed, timeless design. Congrats and enjoy it!

Old 09-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! Other cars shouldn't have even been in the running.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Chris. Welcome to the 'club'. More smiles per mile than any car I've owned.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:36 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
very wise decision, congrats

time for some 9430's

Old 09-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks all.. Appreciate it.

I nearly bought the Scuderia, but I would have ended up having that and a FGT

Re the Yenko, she's a copy.. but I love her anyway.

Thanks again Pro.

More pics of 'Blue' here:
Blue pictures by HIRISC - Photobucket

Picture by Alex:

Last edited by HIRISC; 09-16-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!! It really sounds like you waited for what you really wanted and it payed off. Enjoy it!

Old 09-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats again Chris! I knew you'd cave and buy one eventually. I'll see you tomorrow and maybe we can squeeze in a shoot in the afternoon if you've got some time.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys! I'm very excited to finally get one these FGT's.

Alex, I might get out in a.m., but no chance to escape after noon. We will have to set up another time soon while she is still mega-detailed.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:52 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, congrats!!! I am looking forward to joining the FGT club one day. Great looking one you bought there. Enjoy the hell out of it!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
It fits perfectly in your garage! Congrats on such a beauty!

Quick Reply: (finally) I bought a Ford GT