Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Gt5

Old 11-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JDM135
I'm sure some pictures are 0 option cars, but it's kind of hard to tell if it's a 0/4 or 1/4 option based on pictures from exterior. But I've seen some stripeless, silver calipered, and non-bbs wheels FGT's. Idk, maybe there is no such thing as 0 option FGT, have to ask Pro, he's the pro around here.
Haha. Ya, John's right, it's hard to tell from the pics. The Mac sub you can sometimes see between the seats in the pics (if the owner didn't do a sub relocate). The stripes are obvious. But ALL the wheels are BBS', it's just the option wheels are the super light 10 spokes, whereas the standard BBS wheels are the slightly heavier (but much more retro looking) 5 spokes. And standard calipers were "BLACK". The Red or Gun Metal Grey (silver) ones were the option colours.

And there ARE cars built that are no option cars. When I'm back home (currently hanging out in Texas to go kiteboarding for a couple of weeks), I'll take a look at my numbers spreadsheet from Ford and let you know exactly how many (and of each colour if you really want to know - LOL).

Last edited by Superfly; 11-02-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I know the stereo would be hard to tell. I was curious you guys seem to know how many in each configuration were made. And I was right

Old 11-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
Haha. Ya, John's right, it's hard to tell from the pics. The Mac sub you can sometimes see between the seats in the pics (if the owner didn't do a sub relocate). The stripes are obvious. But ALL the wheels are BBS', it's just the option wheels are the super light 10 spokes, whereas the standard BBS wheels are the slightly heavier (but much more retro looking) 5 spokes. And standard calipers were "BLACK". The Red or Gun Metal Grey (silver) ones were the option colours.

And there ARE cars built that are no option cars. When I'm back home (currently hanging out in Texas to go kiteboarding for a couple of weeks), I'll take a look at my numbers spreadsheet from Ford and let you know exactly how many (and of each colour if you really want to know - LOL).
Ah, the 5 spoke rims are BBS as well? I thought only the 10 spoke ones were BBS. My mistake. And I didn't know there was black calipers, don't think I've ever seen a stock car with black calipers, only seen red and silver. So you're saying a car with stripes, sub, 10 spokes, and silver calipers is a 4 option car? I guess my neighbors is a full option if so, I thought it was a 3 option lol.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:34 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-03-2011, 12:37 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Colton74 is on a distinguished roadColton74 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JDM135
Ah, the 5 spoke rims are BBS as well? I thought only the 10 spoke ones were BBS. My mistake. And I didn't know there was black calipers, don't think I've ever seen a stock car with black calipers, only seen red and silver. So you're saying a car with stripes, sub, 10 spokes, and silver calipers is a 4 option car? I guess my neighbors is a full option if so, I thought it was a 3 option lol.

Hi Guys, first post here. I have a 06 black that appears in one of the group photos Pro had posted a couple weeks back.

To help answer your question until Pro is back; my car is a four option car. It has the red calipers, the Mac stereo, stripes and the optional BBS wheels.

As far as numbers go I dont have them here at work, however I will try to post some a little later tonight.

As far as the non-optional wheels go I dont know if they are BBS or not, and will try to find that out as well.

Steve

Old 11-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Colton74
Hi Guys, first post here. I have a 06 black that appears in one of the group photos Pro had posted a couple weeks back.

To help answer your question until Pro is back; my car is a four option car. It has the red calipers, the Mac stereo, stripes and the optional BBS wheels.

As far as numbers go I dont have them here at work, however I will try to post some a little later tonight.

As far as the non-optional wheels go I dont know if they are BBS or not, and will try to find that out as well.

Steve
Oy Steve, welcome to TS!!!

Wed love to see few more shots of your GT when you have the time

Old 11-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Colton74

Steve
Welcome Steve. Great to have another FGT owner on here. I was aware of red calipers being an option, but what Pro said was silver was an option as well, and the no option calipers were black, but I've never seen black calipers, only silver/red.

Please post pictures of your car, it would be greatly appreciated it. And do you have any mods or is it 100% stock?
John

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread