Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
THIS car shoulda been "BUMBLE BEE" in The Transformers movies

Old 07-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to beholdBlakeNW is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
THIS car shoulda been "BUMBLE BEE" in The Transformers movies

Old 07-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
We should be going out for a drive on Tues. If he comes, I'll make sure to shoot some vid with audio. You're right, the sound is phenomenal.
I'll be waiting for the video...cough...cough...it's tuesday...cough hahha

Old 07-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Heard the Lamborghini calling out to me today, so I headed down again. And finally, I saw the GT coming out of the garage...along with the gallardo and murcielago. Heaven.....I talked to the guy and they were going on a drive. But I waited a bit and followed them as they were leaving, amazing sounds, just amazing. I tried taking some cell phone pictures, but it's a LOT harder than it looks.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by IIVVX
damn that tungsten stripe delete is
DO IT you sandbagging piece of dogmeat!!
Originally Posted by JDM135
Ahhh, just made my whole week. Can't wait for them! Thanks.

BTW, I heard my neighbors Lamborghini driving down the street, and I stopped by on my way out. Garage was open and I saw the Tungsten GT again. WOW is all I can say. It's so amazing. I talked to the guy and he was a little strict, but I'm happy I got to see it in person again. Too bad it's 100% stock, the first mod should be the FRRP M-9430-GTX headers. For those who don't know what they sound like, listen below.

Beware: Videos below are not responsible for making you jizz.

‪Ford GT M-9430-GTX Exhaust‬‏ - YouTube
‪Ford GT‬‏ - YouTube
That Red stripe delete car was owned by an acquaintance of mine. He sold it last year for a profit... And he recently told me he regretted it

Unfortunately from what I am told the 9430 headers are out of production. ghey.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:19 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
i just about shat my pants. fvck.

Originally Posted by cstroked
DO IT you sandbagging piece of dogmeat!!
you find me a road in afghanistan i can drive it on and its a done deal!

Unfortunately from what I am told the 9430 headers are out of production. ghey.
this is true, they aren't on ford racing's site anymore either. gorgeous pipes though and they sound like the sky is falling. marvelous.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
^I still watch that video constantly. SICK sound. The dude who owned it is freaking hilarious.

I'll pave a damn road! Also I know some performance sites show the headers, I wouldn't be surprised if you called Borla and they said they'd make a set. They were the ones who produced them.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:40 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
^I still watch that video constantly. SICK sound. The dude who owned it is freaking hilarious.

I'll pave a damn road! Also I know some performance sites show the headers, I wouldn't be surprised if you called Borla and they said they'd make a set. They were the ones who produced them.
the reverberation off the buildings is so fvcking epic LOL

you'll probably get one before me the way you;re going! that is pretty interesting info regarding the headers, it's really a must have mod, i don't think the JBA's or stainless works sound nearly as good.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:17 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Those videos are badass! And I am really loving the clean look with no stripes.

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread