Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Dyno'd the SRT10 today

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Dyno'd the SRT10 today

Finally got a chance to take my Dodge Ram SRT10 to the dyno, and I'm pretty happy with the results. It's stock, except for a cat-back exhaust. First run made 442whp, second made 452whp and third made 455whp and 486tq. Below is the dyno sheet for the last run and a couple of pics

Old 12-04-2010, 03:03 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
They are fun to drive, I've driven one before its bad ass. nice collection you've got.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Thats pretty good, mine came back at 451hp on a mustang. What dyno did you use.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:42 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you guys love your american cars over there huh? good numbers.

Old 12-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wearymicrobe
Thats pretty good, mine came back at 451hp on a mustang. What dyno did you use.
It was a dynojet.. You mean you ran the same car on a Mustang dyno? That's pretty close..

Car was on pump fuel, ie. 93 octane fuel.

Last edited by MC321; 12-04-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
I had one as well 93 octane run + CAI and that's it. Same as yours single cab stock tires.

Old 12-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
GOT to bring it to the next meet!!

Old 12-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice. sidenote. my 06 has 4000 miles on it...and already the heater/ac fan is acting up. im going to drive it off a cliff but thankfully there aren't any around here.

thats a torquey truck. hows traction on it? local had one with headers/nitrous they dont make 22 inch drag radials, what do you guys do?

Old 12-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GrayTT
GOT to bring it to the next meet!!
Done deal

Old 12-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
very nice. sidenote. my 06 has 4000 miles on it...and already the heater/ac fan is acting up. im going to drive it off a cliff but thankfully there aren't any around here.

thats a torquey truck. hows traction on it? local had one with headers/nitrous they dont make 22 inch drag radials, what do you guys do?
That's pretty low mileage! Mine has about 38k but no problems thankfully..

Traction is pretty good, I don't drive it hard in low gears though headers are on my list but muscle cars are noisy as hell once you take that route.. Must say though, it really moves for it's size..

Quick Reply: Dyno'd the SRT10 today