Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

1994 Dodge Viper RT/10 Photoshoot - 15 images

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10 Photoshoot - 15 images

The first of many photoshoots that I had while on my trip through the northeast in May. This was my first stop, on my drive up to New York (from New Orleans). It was a full day's session with two cars in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia. The second car will make its appearance online shortly.

It was a nice break from the modern exotics I've been photographing lately, to shoot the classic, original Viper RT/10. There's not too many cars that can pull off the three-spoke wheel successfully; I'm glad I finally got to shoot one. And in such beautiful condition. Literally, not a crease in the leather seats. It was immaculate. The stunning change of scenery was more than welcome, too!

Hope you enjoy 'em.

-Webb

//1.

//2.

//3.

//4.

//5.

//6.

//7.

//8.

//9.

//10.

//11.

//12.

//13.

//14.

//15.

Last edited by notbland; 06-19-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Your choice of location is superb.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastical! Great work, Webb!

Old 06-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
You have the best pictures. Ever.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
my fav viper year ever! fantastic shots thanks

Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is the car that got me into cars. Iconic in so many ways, despite me disliking Vipers and Vettes I have massive respect for the RT/10's!

Old 06-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
one of the best photo shoots yet! Very nice work!