Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

[PHOTOSHOOT]: Dodge Viper with Klass wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [PHOTOSHOOT]: Dodge Viper with Klass wheels

Old 10-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
Sick pics as usual and great location (anybody confront you about it?) I love the 3rd from the bottom.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
G6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to allG6OON is a name known to all
Awesome car, great location and perfect photography.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Sick pics as usual and great location (anybody confront you about it?) I love the 3rd from the bottom.
I was wondering the same lol

Beautiful pics and incredible car, thanks for sharing!

Old 10-23-2009, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
First few pictures are cool, but burn outs in a cemetery? That is pretty sad.

Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Josh
First few pictures are cool, but burn outs in a cemetery? That is pretty sad.
Thats what I was thinking, pretty disrespectful.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AceRothstein415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ss7
Thats what I was thinking, pretty disrespectful.
+1!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura aboutDansc has a spectacular aura about
I have not seen a Viper in this color. Looks great. The wheels really fit the car

Old 10-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Nav
Teamspeed Senior Member
Nav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ni$mo350
everyone is dead, I'd be worried if someone confronted me in a cemetary. (j/k)