Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Drag racing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
COOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really niceCOOKIE MONSTER is just really nice
^^^ There is something about drag racing that I just can't get enough of. I love all forms of speed, but there is a feeling you get when you're at the tree, I can't think of a better feeling. I've also never been in a F22 Raptor either, so, maybe that will change my outlook on drag racing. lol

Old 05-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
to the Team and you're F-Body is clean!

keep the pics coming!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
This i would make my daily driver.. SKINNED ENGINE BAY FTW!!!!!

Mike

Old 05-03-2010, 08:28 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Matt! Can't wait to take a spin in your TA. See you on 6/19.

Last time I saw your car it was something like this >>

YouTube - COOKIE MONSTER idle and dyno 462rwhp N/A

Old 05-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Love the pics. I hit the strip at least twice a month. And I have been doing that for about 13 years....

Old 05-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Great shots! Brings back memories.

That blown tan fox body is nice and clean.

Here's a couple of shots of my 98 Z28.

Bangin' the gears.

Street trim.

Mods:

Texas Speed CAI
Ported MAF
Ported Stock TB
LS6 Intake
Agostino heads & cam 11.5:1 comp
Under drive pulley
Grottyohann headers
Cartek clutch w/ adj. slave
D&D built T56
B&M short throw
Custom 4" Steel drive shaft
Moser 12 bolt/ 4:10
BMR stock length Torque arm
BMR Panhard bar
Hal/QA1s up front
Lake wood LCAs
Weld Drag Lites
Hoosier 26" slicks
M/T skinnies
HP Motorsport sub frame connectors

Dyno: 405 RWHP 370 RWTQ

Best 1/4 mile time: 11.52 @ 121 MPH

Race weight 3800lbs no cage, full interior and all accessories.

This was back in 2001. I sold her in 2005, sometimes I wish I would have kept it.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics! It is incredible the horsepower some of those put down. I love the wheelie shot on the Camaro, I am sure it is exciting staring at the sky while controlling that beast.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
We are currently building a 93 F-Body with a 351 stroked to a 408, AFR 205s, power glide trans...we are looking for 800hp on motor and 1100-1200 on NOS...I'll post some pics when is done.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
This i would make my daily driver.. SKINNED ENGINE BAY FTW!!!!!

Mike
That's a very clean set up...

Old 05-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Yoan@ForzaForged
We are currently building a 93 F-Body with a 351 stroked to a 408, AFR 205s, power glide trans...we are looking for 800hp on motor and 1100-1200 on NOS...I'll post some pics when is done.
I hope you mean a 350, a 351 is a Ford motor.

Quick Reply: Drag racing Thread