Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The American Juggernaut photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
The American Juggernaut photoshoot

So I got a chance to shoot a buddys Dodge Viper!

I love this car! Although I must say I prefer the GTS style over the RT/10, but non the less still a beautiful machine

Let me know how my pics are!

Old 04-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
nice shots bud, especially #1!

Old 04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the best viper body style ever!

Old 04-04-2010, 05:33 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
good work.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the comment guys!

Old 04-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
Nice shots! I did a shoot with my friends Viper a couple weeks ago too. Amazing cars to shoot. I went on your flickr and added you. I noticed you were using a Rebel. Have you been on POTN yet?

Old 04-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Nice shots! I did a shoot with my friends Viper a couple weeks ago too. Amazing cars to shoot. I went on your flickr and added you. I noticed you were using a Rebel. Have you been on POTN yet?
Ah yes I saw your shots on here as well on the blue Viper you shot. Good stuff!

Haha unfortunatly I only shoot with a Rebel for now... So far it does the job. But once I have more money I will be thinking of upgrading.

Yup! I'm on POTN, I haven't posted my work on there for awhile now. Just been lurking.