Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

TT Ford gt 253 mph

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 04:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Its cool and all but these videos get old and boring WTF really cares anyone can build a fast straightline car and the general purpose for Tuners is to use this knowledge to pass onto the regular baseline packages they sell but to just build a car to say mine is the fastest Grow the fuc* up already. I drive fast and always have but how fast are you going on the streets or highways without ending up dead or in jail...so you have a car to take out and run at airports or in "Mexico" and at that a car you never get a penny of your mods out of...Buy a RUF VIN Porsche and you have a real car...
haha

Old 03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Its cool and all but these videos get old and boring WTF really cares anyone can build a fast straightline car and the general purpose for Tuners is to use this knowledge to pass onto the regular baseline packages they sell but to just build a car to say mine is the fastest Grow the fuc* up already. I drive fast and always have but how fast are you going on the streets or highways without ending up dead or in jail...so you have a car to take out and run at airports or in "Mexico" and at that a car you never get a penny of your mods out of...Buy a RUF VIN Porsche and you have a real car...
To each his own? I haven't watched the vid or read anything from the mouth of the owner so all i can do is give for building such a beast!

Old 03-16-2010, 06:56 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
Where was this done at? It won't be official until we see a official Time Slip!
The event was this past sunday at Dade Collier Airstrip just outside of Miami. A crew known as Top Gun Run organized the event. They're great guys and the equipment they use is spot-on to the best of my knowledge.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to join the 200 mph club one day, so I for one love cars like this

Old 03-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
You my friend sound like a total deusche bag. What the **** is your problem? The car is bad ass, hands down. It is not that easy to build a 250 mph car. A RUF Vin porsche is bad ass, but why is it so much more bad ass than a car that has the same performance? And a runway event would be awesome to attend and go to. Your not gonna reach your "RUF VIN cars" full potential on the street either.

You just sound like a total moron. Every car is built for different things, big deal. That car is bad ass end of story

/rant

Old 03-17-2010, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
i can't see the video at work , is it peak's(new TS member) car?
Johnny at Power Performances' car. Ray's car should be running in Texas very soon. And it should be making similar numbers, but has the stock gearset still so with different gearing, we'll see what we see.....

Old 03-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
You my friend sound like a total deusche bag. What the **** is your problem? The car is bad ass, hands down. It is not that easy to build a 250 mph car. A RUF Vin porsche is bad ass, but why is it so much more bad ass than a car that has the same performance? And a runway event would be awesome to attend and go to. Your not gonna reach your "RUF VIN cars" full potential on the street either.

You just sound like a total moron. Every car is built for different things, big deal. That car is bad ass end of story

/rant
No need for that kind of tone I have been around these forums far longer then you have...don't get me started...It is my opinion and with the amount of fast cars I have owned and driven I have a right to one. So keep it light and dont make it personal. I have also seen a number of friends building these types of cars killing themselves with tyre blow outs and other issues.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
that boost is unreal on the top end, wow!

'ive been around here long than yoooouuuuu" haha, that made my morning. thanks!

Old 03-17-2010, 09:49 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
that boost is unreal on the top end, wow!

'ive been around here long than yoooouuuuu" haha, that made my morning. thanks!
I have since the old 6SP days and I have never been one to make personal attacks on people, my opinion was about the car and top speed runs which I don't really find that interesting or important...show me a car the runs on the ring with a skilled pilot and now we are talking.

You have an issue with me talk to DJ.

Quick Reply: TT Ford gt 253 mph