Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Uh oh, my S4 Avant 6 speed should be worried

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by STLG
Even if the V-wagon has better performance, it's still made by GM..
So? They are great cars. GM has come a long way.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Craigger
Have you sat in the new gen CTS/V's?
Obviously he hasn't.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SINISTR
So? They are great cars. GM has come a long way.
So has Toyota.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
When will the domestics get it? It's not JUST how fast you can go.

It's HOW well you can do it, year after year, mile after mile.

This is such an age old, boring conversation it's borderline RETARDED. Infact, I think the people running GM make handicapped people look NORMAL.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:32 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like the S4 better, yes sometimes performance is a nice touch but I prefer the Audi because it has a higher quality interior.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I like the S4 better, yes sometimes performance is a nice touch but I prefer the Audi because it has a higher quality interior.
This is at the core of the issue to which I bring to light every time I hear someone talk about 'how fast' a Domestic car is.

QUALITY is what drives most buyers. It's why more people chose a Toyota(until recently LOL) over a Ford or Chevy or Chrysler; and its why more buyers will buy and keep buying German or Japanese Luxury cars over the domestics.

The sad part is; if Cadillac or Lincoln gave us REAL German car Contenders in value- they could charge what the Germans charge for cars.

But don't believe me. I'm only on the front lines. What do I know?

Old 03-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
When will the domestics get it? It's not JUST how fast you can go.

It's HOW well you can do it, year after year, mile after mile.

This is such an age old, boring conversation it's borderline RETARDED. Infact, I think the people running GM make handicapped people look NORMAL.
Guess your back to your old ways huh dude? This is the American Muscle section remember?

And your statements are not only false, they make you look like a car salesman in the true sense of the word. I would never buy a car from you. Your a biased, disrespectful person. Calling people who drive GM retards basically? Are we adults? I mean come on....

Anyone who thinks the CTS-V is not on par with the Germans is brainwashed. This is not 1990. The cars interior is as good especially with the Recaros, the performace is also as good or better. The car is more reliable, and has a larger dealer network, etc.

Last edited by SINISTR; 03-07-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
GM is still one step behind

Old 03-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
my S4 Avant 6speed should be worried
would it make you feel any better that a little bird told me that AoA is considering the S4 Avant for MY11?

***still speculation*** I cannot and will not reveal source.

Quick Reply: Uh oh, my S4 Avant 6 speed should be worried