Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

My current garage

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
CobraCMDR is an unknown quantity at this point
My current garage

Hope y'all don't mind but all these nice cars make me wanna show off a few of my own

First is my 02 Formula Firehawk SLP#252 1 of 23 in my color combo, built transmission and short shifter. Heads intake and cam to come before the end of the year.

Second is my 2003 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Yoshi full carbon pipe, bmc race filter, custom paint, integrated led lights

Attached Images      
Old 03-18-2008, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Really cool colour on the firehawk.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice Hawk, I have the same color combo on my SS.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/modern-...camaro-ss.html

Old 03-18-2008, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nice SS, really like the whisper lid, got myself the blackwing lid

Old 03-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by CobraCMDR
Nice SS, really like the whisper lid, got myself the blackwing lid
Mines actually the MTI clear lid.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Oh... what did you dyno stock? 327 343 here

Old 03-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by CobraCMDR
Oh... what did you dyno stock? 327 343 here
I never did a stock dyno, but with a cat back and lid I did 325. But remember 2000's didn't have the LS6 intake like you. I do now though. Among many other things LOL.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Yes I see that, mine actually has the ls6 block as well as the intake hoping to see over 430 with full bolt ons and tea stage 3 heads and a custom cam my brother made, sorry specs aren't open to the public yet.