Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

My modded '00 Camaro SS.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008 | 07:59 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My modded '00 Camaro SS.

I know it's not a F or P car, that will be coming though. But this is my baby as of now. SLP #1873, 1 of 205 in my color combo. Some of the mods are cam, intake, headers, exhaust, cold air intake, pulley, gears, full dyno tune and a full suspension upgrade (springs, control arms, panhard rod, shock tower brace, shocks, sway bars). Also has a full Alpine/JL Audio stereo. Check out the pics and LMK what ya think!

Old 02-12-2008 | 07:59 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
A few more....

Old 02-12-2008 | 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
lets hear some vid's. You simply cant ignore a lumpy LS1

Old 02-12-2008 | 08:36 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Craigger
lets hear some vid's. You simply cant ignore a lumpy LS1
Here are two from when I still lived in cold ass NY LOL....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=6565436

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=8642837

Old 02-12-2008 | 09:54 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Clean LS1! Im guessing you are pushing in area of 360-400HP?

Old 02-12-2008 | 10:10 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ss7
Clean LS1! Im guessing you are pushing in area of 360-400HP?
Just under 400 RWHP through the 4:10's with a conservative street tune.

Old 02-12-2008 | 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
98CamaroZ28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bad ass man, I hope one day to get where you are with your Camaro. But I dont have a lot of $$ yet... you can check out my Camaro in this section too.

Old 02-12-2008 | 11:01 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 98CamaroZ28
Bad ass man, I hope one day to get where you are with your Camaro. But I dont have a lot of $$ yet... you can check out my Camaro in this section too.
Sweet ride you have there too man!

Are you on LS1Tech.com????

If not, get on it!

Old 02-13-2008 | 12:17 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
A warm welcome from Kuwait, Welcome to the forum and enjoy the stay, I like the Camaro's in fact a buddy of mine has a sweet 2002 Z28 with many N/A boltons pushin towards 385hp to the wheels with cams, slp intake, flowmaster offroad exahust, y-pipe, crank pulley and other things I cannot remember.

I think you might be familar with his nickname as he is in one of the boards, username: "Elimin8tor" at myls1.com

Old 02-13-2008 | 12:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
A warm welcome from Kuwait, Welcome to the forum and enjoy the stay, I like the Camaro's in fact a buddy of mine has a sweet 2002 Z28 with many N/A boltons pushin towards 385hp to the wheels with cams, slp intake, flowmaster offroad exahust, y-pipe, crank pulley and other things I cannot remember.

I think you might be familar with his nickname as he is in one of the boards, username: "Elimin8tor" at myls1.com
Thanks man, I'm actually am not on that board. I'll have to check it out.

Quick Reply: My modded '00 Camaro SS.