Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Vector M12

Old 07-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
shaunempire is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Kevin358

This was supposed to be the new one. It was shown at the LA Auto show, i think in 2007. Nothing has happened since. Big claims of 1800hp and 300mph.
Yea, this is pretty hot. I'd dd that..

Old 07-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I remember the Vector very well. My junior year in college (87-88) the guy in the room next to me in my dorm was a senior and was doing an internship with Vector motors, working directly with Jerry Wiegert. I have always been a huge car nut and constantly badgered him about visiting the Vector offices, meeting Jerry Wiegert, seeing the car, etc. During my senior year, I received a call from my ex dorm mate telling me that Jerry Wiegart was going to give a talk at our college later that year and that he would make sure I would meet Jerry Wiegert, sit in the car, and maybe even go for a ride in it.

A few months later, Jerry Wiegert and my ex dorm-mate who was now working full time for Wiegert came to our college and gave a great talk/presentation about the car, being an entrepreneur and marketing a new idea. After the talk, we all went out to the parking lot where the Vector W8 was parked. Jerry W. gave the 100 or so students a full walk-around showing of the car. I was in complete awe of that magnificent machine. Jerry then got into the car and started it up, looked at me and said "I heard you might want to go for a ride." I hopped in and couldn't believe I was sitting in what seemed like a road-going spaceship. The ride was brief around the parking lot and a little of the campus, but it was amazing.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bruinne is an unknown quantity at this point
So what really happen to vector ? I know that a company that also own lamborghini buy vector, the reason I remember that particular story because the person that own both lamborghini and vector is Indonesian...

Old 07-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
@ BigE: Nice story

I think they look funny, so yeah, they're cool

Old 07-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've never seen an M12 before. Very neat!

Old 07-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
The W8, for all of it's issues, was truly ahead of it's time. In terms of its construction, and its power output vs. everything else that was available at the time. And somehow Jerry got it fully certified!

Big E, that is a great story. Not many can say they've ridden in a W8!

Old 10-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
fqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enoughfqogil will become famous soon enough
W8 is best car (body) with Countach for me.....

timeless....... it's just my opinion !!

A long time, I created with friends a French Fan Club......