Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Keep the MUSTANG or Buy the GTO

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Loffredo is infamous around these partsLoffredo is infamous around these partsLoffredo is infamous around these partsLoffredo is infamous around these parts

This is the same car that i am buying, i think it is good looking

Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Better make sure you've got the money for insurance before you go crazy on mods...

Old 01-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Loffredo is infamous around these partsLoffredo is infamous around these partsLoffredo is infamous around these partsLoffredo is infamous around these parts
ya i will be sure to do that

Old 01-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Let us know when you pick it up! It is a great looking car for sure.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks man, I am still dealing with them but i am getting it for sure

Old 01-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
First mods for a LSx. Intake, full exhaust and a tune....

Old 01-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned
TORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Loffredo
I am 17 years old, that means that i cant buy a Cobra for lots of reasons, Plus nothing beats the sound of that LS2 corvette engine.

I am buying the GTO

BUT now what mods should i put on it?
At 17 just try not to kill yourself in it.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jim! Where did you find this GTO at and you must post pics when you get it..it is kind of a teamspeed rule lol