Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

My modded '00 Camaro SS.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
very nice. i had a bone stock '00 SS.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
very nice. i had a bone stock '00 SS.
Cool post some pics.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
D-VO is an unknown quantity at this point
Sick... I'd debadge it though, but that's just me. We have an '02 Z/28 with all black badging, soooo clean.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
98CamaroZ28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Cool post some pics.

Im a member at www.ProjectCamaro.com and www.LS1.com and I think I did have an account on LS1-tech but a lot of guys there are kinda "know it all's and rubb it in your face, so I stopped going there.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 98CamaroZ28
Im a member at www.ProjectCamaro.com and www.LS1.com and I think I did have an account on LS1-tech but a lot of guys there are kinda "know it all's and rubb it in your face, so I stopped going there.
Well that's only because it is the best forum. LS1.com was good like 5 years ago. I stopped going on there. Tech wise, LS1 Tech rules...

Old 03-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BlaqSnake is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice lookin car, man.

Have you run it down the 1/4 mile?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BlaqSnake
Nice lookin car, man.

Have you run it down the 1/4 mile?
Yup, just once so far. Read a few posts back....

Old 03-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Yup, just once so far. Read a few posts back....
Sweet.

I've read through this thread 3 times now, and I can't find it. I must be blind. lol

Old 03-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BlaqSnake
Sweet.

I've read through this thread 3 times now, and I can't find it. I must be blind. lol
Man, I'm sorry, I thought I did. It was in a PM LOL.

I only took it to the track once with the new cam/intake/headers/gears so far....

With a pretty easy launch, not power shifting it ran high 11's @ about 115/116.

It still has a little more in it, gonna hit the track again in the spring.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nice man, that thing's flyin!

Quick Reply: My modded '00 Camaro SS.