Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Who here has heard of an F512M?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009 | 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Credit Man
Dude, if you want to parse words, what is the difference between "generally" knowing you purchased a Ferrari or not vs knowing you purchased a Ferrari or not?

Guys, I don't visit this site too often, but to give you an update, I did not buy the car because the owner could not produce all books and records after I put a deposit down on the car and signed a purchase contract. It was a nice car, and it passed PPI, but I'm fussy about documentation and provenance.

Three months ago I put a deposit down on a red/tan car. However, it did not pass PPI.

I'm still looking, if it's priced right. These are great cars, but some owners are asking the moon. One is on eBay now priced about $50K less than where it started a year ago. IMHO, if you're patient you will be able to buy a nice one at below $170K.

I had no idea they were so much?! I would be swearving a Diablo SV for that money! I love 512M's, but holy lord

Old 06-30-2009 | 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Me likes. Congrats. I love the sound of the V12s.