Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Who here has heard of an F512M?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008 | 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Smokinsupra95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this Algers in Bryn Mawr? If so they have a beautiful selection including a F40 at one point.

Old 12-23-2008 | 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Beautiful car after seeing this thread I went on youtube and came across this video YouTube - Ferrari 512M

Old 01-27-2009 | 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
I went to the Lamborghini release party last year in New York City and had the pleasure of seeing a 512M parked right outside the place, along with a Lamborghini LP640 and a Gallardo. Beautiful car!

Chris

Old 01-30-2009 | 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
marlboroman is on a distinguished roadmarlboroman is on a distinguished roadmarlboroman is on a distinguished roadmarlboroman is on a distinguished road
you are so lucky to own this car.... this is one of my dream car ... nice....

Old 05-11-2009 | 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
Nice scoop, beautiful!

Old 05-11-2009 | 05:50 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Holy thread revival Batman!

Old 05-14-2009 | 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Alowes2837 is an unknown quantity at this point
512m purchase?

I like the " I think I have just purchased one" generaly you either know if you bought a Ferrari or not.

Old 05-16-2009 | 05:22 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
nice, congrats.

Old 05-21-2009 | 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by Alowes2837
I like the " I think I have just purchased one" generaly you either know if you bought a Ferrari or not.

LOL I think he was referring to "I think I purchased it FROM (insert seller)," meaning he wasn't sure which seller he bought it from.

But I noticed that too and got a kick out of it!

Chris

Old 05-25-2009 | 10:14 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
The Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alowes2837
Dude, if you want to parse words, what is the difference between "generally" knowing you purchased a Ferrari or not vs knowing you purchased a Ferrari or not?

Guys, I don't visit this site too often, but to give you an update, I did not buy the car because the owner could not produce all books and records after I put a deposit down on the car and signed a purchase contract. It was a nice car, and it passed PPI, but I'm fussy about documentation and provenance.

Three months ago I put a deposit down on a red/tan car. However, it did not pass PPI.

I'm still looking, if it's priced right. These are great cars, but some owners are asking the moon. One is on eBay now priced about $50K less than where it started a year ago. IMHO, if you're patient you will be able to buy a nice one at below $170K.

Quick Reply: Who here has heard of an F512M?