Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

355 to 360

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Man, personally I would rather have the 355 (with 3 pedals that is) over the 360. I would for sure take the 430 over the 355 though. I just love the classic look of the 355. Still one of the best looking and best sounding F-cars.

Is the performance of the 360 really that much better than the 355?
No care for performance here
355 is fast enuf for me and as a father now I hate speeding and spirited drives
Besides the 55 scares me w/ traction off (I love it)

355 will always be my fav fcar for sure
But I grew up with the 360 as well and I love it and it's sensible upkeep

Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Without a doubt. 360>355 and I'm not a fan of the 360.
Haha can u elaborate pls? On what grounds?

Originally Posted by Axman
Go for it! Dana has publiced an 360 owners or byers guide here on Teamspeed that is very interesting read! Search for that!
Fredrik may I know why you agree? Any ideas you wish to share?

Meanmachine my nxt pcar will be a 997tt
Lovvvvve 996tt but u know the Market here is bad for them and tbh I can't live wo an fcar so this must be an fcar to fcar deal if I go with it
997tt is def my nxt Porsche/car

Old 11-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
It´s always nice to step up And like Dana stated the 360 is a totally different - and better - car from the ground up, and he knows what he is talking about.

On the other hand, the third option is to stay with your 355 as it is, save some cash and go directly up to 430!

I moved up from my E 46 M3 to an E 90 M3, and I love it, but with the experience from that I feel I could of have stick with my E 46 a bit longer and directly moved on to a GT3 or a 430.

Just some advice, nothing important to take notice of

Old 11-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
you know what I think sir...DO IT!!!

Looking forward to you posting pics of your new Rosso car in the 360 pic thread...

Old 11-30-2011, 03:10 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Fair enough. I understand your upkeep concern with the 355. If it weren't for the ridiculous maintenance and belt service on them I would be shopping for one right now. It's a dream of mine to own one, but I don't want to risk the cost of maintenance and the risk of problems. I can afford to buy it, but I probably can't afford to own it, haha.

Didn't know there was such an obvious difference from the 355 to 360. Pardon my ignorance. Haven't yet driven either. Drove a couple 430s and loved it though.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Fredrick, thanks man
that makes sense
again, i am not a big fan of the 430 but respect the leap it made for v8 fcars

mcrae haha you are guilty in all this mate!
i will drive the car tomorrow hopefully so i will know if i want it then

mafish, upkeep concern with 355 is f1 related only, and in itself is enough to make me consider the modena

jst spoke with a friend who moved from a 355 spider to a 360 (coupe, 6spd) and he says i should sell the 355 for starters regardless of whther i move up to a 360 right away or not.
i agree that 360 is more logical and i know ill love it but i wonder if it will make me forget the 355

Old 11-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Take some pics tomorrow Ali!

And now go to sleep so you are fit for fight tomorrow when test driving

Old 11-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
The 360 is a totally different - and better - car from the ground up.
The 360 has as many issues, and in some cases more, than the 355. It also looks like a wad of chewed bubblegum.

Keep the 355.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The 360 is not a slow car by any standard. I think it is ridiculous to even say that.

I have a Turbo that puts down 575 hp to the street. But the 360 never feels slow after I drive it.

Sorry Mo, but the 360 is just as fast as my old Brabus B55 and a lot lighter and better handling.

There is a thrill that the 360 gives you that is special. It comes right up your spine.

Nice Run 2 - YouTube

Old 11-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
The 360 has as many issues, and in some cases more, than the 355. It also looks like a wad of chewed bubblegum.

Keep the 355.
What issues?? Be specific.