Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari Classics at the Bahrain F1 GP

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 02:24 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
damn!!!!

my wife caught me jerking off to the pics of these cars!!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 02:26 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Believe it! Jaber and his wife are a class act and most of all supremely friendly, humble and warm.

Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Jas I am honored by your kind comments and I am very pleased that your trip is a memorable one. I am sure I could have made it even better had I and my wife been there to take care of you and your wife
Looking forward to see more pictures soon.

BTW
Jas, thanks for taking the time to capture and share these unforgettable moments!

Originally Posted by RufMD
Jaber, what I have spoken of is only 1% of the whole picture of warmth we have received here...incredible.

I will give you a full "debrief" when I get back, with lots more pics and "stories"...some from your past that are "non-repeatable"...

Lets just put it this way guys, when Jaber was younger, he used to chase police officers in HIS cars :rofl::rofl:

The hospitality of your extended family here can never be repayed....they are the warmest, friendliest, most genuine people we have ever met.

Looking forward to a big download of pics when I get back gang !
Jaber, apparently we need to go get some sushi. I guess there are more stories to be told.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:30 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
So that's what heaven looks like! My god, such fantastic automobiles! I can almost smell clutch, burnt rubber and fuel just looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing! (More please)

Old 04-08-2008, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Mohammed, it was sensational. The track is obviously F1 world class, the Sakhir circuit. The car ran strong and I pushed it hard...or so I thought until Paolo Garella took the wheel with me as a passenger.

Paolo Garella was an engineer with Goodyear when they developed the tires for the F40...he was also one of their best test drivers and logged many miles on the F40. He is now in charge of special projects at Pininfarina and just such a nice guy.

He took out the F40 and man, we went balls out...the car sang and he drove it at 8/9 10ths the whole way...my face hurt from smiling at the end of 5 laps ! We had to be checkered flagged in for the end of session !

The car ran cool, tires held up beautifully (although we obviously heated the rubber ), and when he got out, he looked at me and said in a strong Italian accent..."I have driven a lot of F40's, you have a very strong car..." I was like a proud dad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wonderful !
Sen-friggin-sational mate

Old 04-08-2008, 02:45 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Jaber, what I have spoken of is only 1% of the whole picture of warmth we have received here...incredible.

I will give you a full "debrief" when I get back, with lots more pics and "stories"...some from your past that are "non-repeatable"...

Lets just put it this way guys, when Jaber was younger, he used to chase police officers in HIS cars :rofl::rofl:

The hospitality of your extended family here can never be repayed....they are the warmest, friendliest, most genuine people we have ever met.

WOW...
again i am truely impressed by Jab he is a true class act!

luv ya man!

Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MTK
WOW...

luv ya man!
Right on Knick, the truth

Old 04-08-2008, 04:59 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Awesome event. Is that superamerica owned by the same guy from Arizona who has the F50, 599, F40, etc?
I believe so, 410SA or something.

And damn Ruf, thanks for taking the time to post the pics.

Iv'e had the pleasure of meeting some Bahrain-ians (?) and along with the other few middle eastern gents, have to be the most respectable and personable people i have had the pleasure of meeting. Im glad Jaber holds true to my experiences.

I hope its not a case of "what goes on tour, stays on tour", keep posting!

Old 04-08-2008, 07:04 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Jas, then you got his approval for a factory freak.

Old 04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute

Jas you are exposing my rebellious past in public:rofl::rofl:

Bahrain has alway been known for being hospitable and I am glad they didn't
let me down:rofl:
I am sure like many here we are looking forward for more pictures from Bahrain GP

Old 04-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MTK
WOW...

luv ya man!
Thanks Knick I am honored by your respect to me and the same goes to you my friend

Quick Reply: Ferrari Classics at the Bahrain F1 GP