Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari Classics at the Bahrain F1 GP

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
Jas, amazing pictures and write-ups. I just finished reading this and the other Bahrain threads. Taking your F40 and the Enzo and P4/5 out on the track must have been breathtaking to say the least. I'm glad you shared such an amazing trip. Congratulations on the new little guy as well, get him started young! Sometime when you are free I'm sure Clark and I would love to hear some of the stories in person. I hope all is well!
It was amazing man, you and Clark give me a shout (he was in Nashville last week...), lets get together with the cars soon

Old 04-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
It was amazing man, you and Clark give me a shout (he was in Nashville last week...), lets get together with the cars soon
Sounds great. I'm out of school next Thursday, so anytime!

Old 04-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics and stories Jas! I hope to make it out to Bahrain someday, and hopefully for a race as well. The yellow Dino one-off concept is gorgeous, as is your car!

Old 04-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wt888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great pics and stories Jas! I hope to make it out to Bahrain someday, and hopefully for a race as well. The yellow Dino one-off concept is gorgeous, as is your car!

Here is a great write up with terrific pictures on the Bahrain Ferrari Festival:

Ferrari Life Quarterly, The International Magazine About Ferrari & Lifestyle - Ferrari Life
Issue #8

or

http://www.ferrarilife.com/library/d...type=flq&id=91

Old 04-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the article!

Old 04-28-2008, 07:03 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla

Thanks my friend....I can guaranty that you will thoroughly enjoy the people and F1 experience in Bahrain. Do make it out there if you can !

Old 04-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Niice.
How'd u get your F40 there?
Air or water?

Old 04-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Ced
Niice.
How'd u get your F40 there?
Air or water?
By air, the shipping company is bestlog.de

They are very experienced and handled all of the shipping for the 2008 Villa D'Este

Old 04-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by wt888
RufMD, Brilliant article and pictures.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
Rufmd... than you very much for the great pictures and story. I have never seen or read anything like it, be it in magazines or forums.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Classics at the Bahrain F1 GP