Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

This is a serious 348! I love it!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Imagine if all of that work was done to a 355.....

Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Imagine if all of that work was done to a 355.....
It would look identical to my 355 Challenge I built on Forza a loooong time ago

Old 06-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^
In that case you would have what essentially amounts to a 355 Challenge which begs the question, why not buy a 355 Challenge and do the engine mods listed????

Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
^^^^^
In that case you would have what essentially amounts to a 355 Challenge which begs the question, why not buy a 355 Challenge and do the engine mods listed????
Yum, love that car... My friend's brother actually bought a 348 over a 355. For the life of me I can't understand the decision, other than the fact that maybe the 348 was the guy's dream car when he was a kid.

but still...

Old 06-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Seriously. Change it.
Based on Ferrari's current design direction, it is pretty safe to say that the 355, both in Berlinetta and Spyder form, are going to be the last "Beautiful" Ferraris ever made

Old 06-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Seen it in person, didn't realize it had so much work done to it...
Still yawn worthy?

And everybody's giving this guy crap for doing all this work to a 348. Yeah, that car in stock trim sucks, but I'm sure the owner loves his car. In the end it was his money and his decision. I bet the thing is a blast to drive none the less.

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-09-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
The stripes are ridiculous and the nitrous system is about the stupidest thing I've ever seen put on a Ferrari. Seems to be a case of reasonable sense in improving the car having taken a pretty drastic turn at some point.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
The stripes are ridiculous and the nitrous system is about the stupidest thing I've ever seen put on a Ferrari. Seems to be a case of reasonable sense in improving the car having taken a pretty drastic turn at some point.
Dammit, I didn't know the guy had noz! I take back my defense of his choice to tune this car.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond reputeRacerRick has a reputation beyond repute
Well I would have spent the money elsewhere but hey it's not our money guys ! I think it looks incredible !!!! Would love to hear a video, are there any floating around ?

Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RacerRick
Well I would have spent the money elsewhere but hey it's not our money guys ! I think it looks incredible !!!! Would love to hear a video, are there any floating around ?
I agree with you.

Quick Reply: This is a serious 348! I love it!!!!!!