Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: Nikon D3

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Nikon D3

Up for sale is my Nikon D3. I've had this body for a few years now, but haven't used it much since getting my D3S. Only has 3,256 shutter releases. It is in absolutely pristine condition. Looking to get $3,100 shipped.

Last edited by Ara; 05-08-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
nice ara. wish i could swing it. glws.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:45 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Open to offers.

Old 05-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
In N' Out and I'll bounce someone's face off my knee for you...

Old 05-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
In N' Out and I'll bounce someone's face off my knee for you...
Nice
Will kick ass for kick ass camera.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Price drop to $2,900.

Thanks for the offer bud. No faces need bouncing at this time

Old 06-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Sold

Old 06-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Crap... I need to look in the For Sale section more often!

I was just texting with Jason Tang that I was looking to pick one of these up. Preferred the D3s (your other thread), but I was very tempted by this almost new beauty.

Congrats on the sale!

Old 06-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you. Go for the D3s. I'd say it's worth the price difference.