Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS NIB: Hogan Olympia Vintage (by Tod's) Shoes size 11

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
FS NIB: Hogan Olympia Vintage (by Tod's) Shoes size 11

I bought these Hogan Olympia Vintage (by Tod's) and they just are slightly too big for me. Never been worn more than me sliding one foot into the shoe and noticing it was just too big for my foot. As far as price, I'm really open to reasonable offers or trades. You are more than welcome to shoot me a PM here. Thanks guys.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Will you part with them for a one-second look at my man boobs?

Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Will you part with them for a one-second look at my man boobs?
Very very tempting...

Last edited by ADV1Corey; 05-22-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez, I wonder what Dana does for all those watches he has been buying ...

Old 05-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Jeez, I wonder what Dana does for all those watches he has been buying ...
Double titty flash is my guess...

Old 05-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
My watches require at least a titty flash and a good mooning.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Banned
Put them on eGay...

Clicky Clicky

Old 05-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Banned
Bump

Old 05-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bmwlover1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey

Pm me price thanks

Old 05-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by bmwlover1985
Pm me price thanks
PM sent

Quick Reply: FS NIB: Hogan Olympia Vintage (by Tod's) Shoes size 11