Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS NIB: Hogan Olympia Vintage (by Tod's) Shoes size 11

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
No takers?

Old 05-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Last bump

Old 05-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Those are actually really nice shoes.

Someone should take these - if they were a giant!!

Size 11??

Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Barrister
Those are actually really nice shoes.

Someone should take these - if they were a giant!!

Size 11??
Thanks Dana, yes they are size 11. I'm a realist and I kinda lay it out there on the line. If you look on the box it says 180 euro which is $245 usd. I paid $339 shipped to my house. I'm kinda open to reasonable offers and or trades.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Why did you pay so much more than msrp?

Old 05-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ Probably the exchange rate, shipping and VAT.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Oic- I didn't realize they were bought overseas. I have purchased items in the US with euro price tag so I didn't think twice.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Banned
^ Probably the exchange rate, shipping and VAT.
Thank you, Dana is correct here.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I just bought a Martini Racing Jacket from Grand Prix Originals in Germany.

I paid through the nose for shipping and VAT.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Banned
I just bought a Martini Racing Jacket from Grand Prix Originals in Germany.

I paid through the nose for shipping and VAT.
They do tend to bend you over and rape you with NO lube.

Quick Reply: FS NIB: Hogan Olympia Vintage (by Tod's) Shoes size 11