Notices

Travelling to the UAE in October

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Travelling to the UAE in October

I'll be over in the UAE from mid-October to mid-November, as a graduation present from my parents. I've already made plans to see AVB on the 15/11 and Edward Maya on 22/11.

Can any of you based in the UAE recommend any other events/activities? Also, a meetup with UAE TSers would be great, if possible. I've been out of the loop, so advice on exotic spotting locations would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance!

Old 09-22-2010, 05:05 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy AVB and Edward Maya.

Old 09-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!
I'm spoilt for choice on the 15th. Chicane and Armand van Helden are playing at the Atlantis while Stromae and some garage DJs are playing at another venue.

I was expecting at least one UAE TSer to respond, but whatever.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not from the UAE but, definately try and do a driving experience either at the Dubai autodome, or better yet the YAS circuit in Abu Dabi. Friends of mine went their and drove a Radical and Aston v8 GT4 race car. Plus the ferrari theme park should be open by then, and you can attend the f1 race too.

You can check out a number of gun ranges if you like that sort of thing like skeet shooting (clay pigeon shooting).

You also have desert dune bashing in Dubai which is fun. If you are a diver, then you can dive in Dubai mall's huge aquarium, there are skydiving schools too, indoor ski slope, you pretty much can do a lot of stuff in Dubai.

Hope this helps and hope you enjoy yourself. Try and swing by Bahrain to meet the Bahraini TSers too, we're just a 45 minute flight away!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the response! I'll try to do the driving experience but since I'm under 25 I think that'll be a bit difficult to accomplish. I'm definitely looking forward to the Ferrari theme park.

I would've loved to swing by Bahrain and meet all you guys but unfortunately the visa issue is a deterrent.

Once again, thanks for the suggestions!

Old 10-17-2010, 04:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
you should contact NAZ.. he is the teamspeed ambassador in U.A.E.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
I am travelling till almost end of october but would like to meet afterwards. Enjoy