Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

Inaugural Cars & Coffee - Hunt Valley, MD - March 31

Old 09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Hunt Valley C&C is an unknown quantity at this point
Accuweather is predicting some light fog, absolutely no precipitation and temperatures in the upper-50’s to mid-60’s for our 6-month anniversary gathering this Saturday. Whether you have attended over 20 gatherings, maybe 2 or this will be your first time, we’d be honored to see you tomorrow at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee!

Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Hunt Valley, MD
Near the new Joe’s Crab Shack (former Best Buy parking lot)
Saturday mornings – 7:30 – 9:30

For more information...
Click here to join the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Group Page.
If you're not a Facebook member, you can view the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Event Page.

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee
Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD

Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
We have turned the page to a new calendar year. I hope this message finds you well. 2012, our inaugural year, was truly special. Every week brought new people and cars from all generations. Car clubs and groups of friends arrived from near and far to form one big family. Thank you to everyone that has participated and we look forward to meeting a brand new group of car enthusiasts down the road.

March 30 marks the 1-year anniversary of Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee as well as the unofficial end of hibernation for many of our cherished automobiles. The trickle chargers are disconnected, the summer tires are installed and the winter machines are parked.

If you haven’t been to one of our weekly Saturday morning gatherings, March 30 (or the April 6 rain date) will be something very special. Our first gathering on March 31, 2012 saw over 200 cars from every manufacturer and generation imaginable. Mark it on your calendar and spread the word.

In the meantime, when your Saturday morning schedule is open, be sure to visit us at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee!

Location: Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Hunt Valley, MD (near Joe’s Crab Shack)
Directions: I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Hunt Valley Towne Centre on the left
Date & Time: Saturday mornings, 8:00 – 10:00
Cars: Classic, exotic, luxury and everything in between
Coffee: Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chik-fil-A or your own road mug

For more information...
If you’re a Facebook member, join over 510+ members on the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Group Page.
If you're not a Facebook member, you can view the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Facebook Event Page.
The Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Flickr Page stores over 1700 photos of our Saturday gatherings.

Here are some recent photos…
Name:  Porsche356_zps3f94ac2b.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  404.5 KB

Name:  PorscheGT3RS4-0_zps30b084bb.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  252.0 KB

Name:  SunbeamTiger_zps2f5c76a4.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  245.3 KB

Name:  Viper_zpsa62f2e97.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  230.8 KB

Name:  Mustang_zps1ebdff89.jpg
Size:  402.0 KB

Name:  MG_zps544fa6e1.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  204.8 KB

Name:  Ferrari_zps39fac7d5.jpg
Size:  279.6 KB

Name:  Lincoln_zps5d6bb019.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  385.3 KB

Name:  McLarenMP4-12C_zps22d8c2cf.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  219.8 KB

Name:  Audi_zps3e9db318.jpg
Size:  177.0 KB

Name:  EvoAstin_zps35437e0b.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  198.0 KB

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee
Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD

Old 01-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Man, I wish these were on Sundays. I just started working Sundays and this would be a sweet meet to hit up before work in the AM. Nonetheless, I'll have to make sure I'm there on the 30th.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
There will be good, diverse crew of Mustangs on the 30th. We look forward to seeing you. Spread the word!

Old 01-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Hunt Valley C&C
There will be good, diverse crew of Mustangs on the 30th. We look forward to seeing you. Spread the word!
Oddly enough, I'm not the biggest fan of Mustangs...haha as you will see on the 30th, mine is built quite uniquely actually (she goes better around corners than you'd expect), and I've fallen in love. Lol but I do love everything and I will spread the word as best as I can. Can almost guarantee 2 S2000's come with me. Will work on others too

Looking forward to seeing that Aston! Boy oh boy do I love me an Aston haha